TV Use in Notus, ID
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Notus, ID. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 451 people in Notus, that's:
- 149 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 216 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 437 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 325 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 374 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.