TV Use in Aledo, IL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Aledo, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 3,566 people in Aledo, those stats equate to:
- 1,177 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,712 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,459 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,568 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,960 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.