Watching Cable TV in Armington, IL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Armington, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 369 Armington residents, there's:
- 122 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 177 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 358 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 266 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 306 Armington residents confined to network air dates and times.