How Aroma Park Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Aroma Park, IL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 784 people in Aroma Park, that's:
- 259 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 376 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 760 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 564 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 651 Aroma Park residents confined to network air dates and times.