TV Trends in Blue Mound
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Blue Mound, IL. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
976 people live in Blue Mound, which means there are:
- 947 people who watch broadcast TV
- 468 people who stream TV online
- 68 people who regularly use DVRs
- 703 people with bundled services
- 322 people with a plethora of plasma-screens