How People Watch TV in Bradley
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Bradley, IL. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 14,809 that means in Bradley there are::
- 14,365 people who watch broadcast TV
- 7,108 people who stream TV online
- 1,037 people who regularly use DVRs
- 10,662 people with bundled services
- 4,887 people with a plethora of plasma-screens