Cable TV in Claremont
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Claremont, IL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 216 people in Claremont, those stats equate to:
- 71 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 104 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 210 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 156 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 179 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.