Watching Cable TV in Clifton
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Clifton, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,169 people in Clifton, those stats equate to:
- 386 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 561 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,134 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 842 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 970 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.