How Harristown, IL Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Harristown, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,353 people in Harristown, those stats equate to:
- 446 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 649 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,312 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 974 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,123 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.