How People Watch TV in Industry
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Industry, IL. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Industry there are::
- 462 people who watch broadcast TV
- 228 people who stream TV online
- 33 people who regularly use DVRs
- 343 people with bundled services
- 157 people with a plethora of plasma-screens