TV Trends in Kingston Mines, IL
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Kingston Mines, IL. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 235 people in Kingston Mines, that's:
- 78 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 113 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 228 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 169 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 195 Kingston Mines residents confined to network air dates and times.