Watching Cable TV in Marion, IL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Marion, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 16,518 Marion residents, there's:
- 5,451 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 7,929 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 16,022 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 11,893 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 13,710 Marion residents confined to network air dates and times.