TV Use in Marissa, IL
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Marissa, IL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 2,061 people in Marissa, those stats equate to:
- 680 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 989 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,999 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,484 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,711 Marissa residents confined to network air dates and times.