How Martinton, IL Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Martinton, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 367 people in Martinton, those stats equate to:
- 121 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 176 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 356 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 264 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 305 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.