How Matherville Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Matherville, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 783 people in Matherville, that's:
- 258 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 376 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 760 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 564 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 650 Matherville residents confined to network air dates and times.