How Morrisonville Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Morrisonville, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 974 people in Morrisonville, those stats equate to:
- 321 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 468 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 945 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 701 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 808 Morrisonville residents confined to network air dates and times.