How People Watch TV in Mound City, IL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Mound City, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 596 people in Mound City, that's:
- 197 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 286 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 578 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 429 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 495 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.