Cable TV in New Holland, IL
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in New Holland, IL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 274 people in New Holland, those stats equate to:
- 90 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 132 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 266 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 197 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 227 New Holland residents confined to network air dates and times.