TV Use in New Salem, IL
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in New Salem, IL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 127 people in New Salem, those stats equate to:
- 42 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 61 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 123 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 91 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 105 New Salem residents confined to network air dates and times.