Watching Cable TV in Oakland, IL
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Oakland, IL. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 866 people in Oakland, those stats equate to:
- 286 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 416 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 840 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 624 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 719 Oakland residents confined to network air dates and times.