How People Watch TV in Oquawka
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Oquawka, IL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,392 Oquawka residents, there's:
- 459 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 668 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,350 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,002 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,155 Oquawka residents confined to network air dates and times.