TV Use in Palmyra
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Palmyra, IL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 731 people in Palmyra, that's:
- 241 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 351 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 709 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 526 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 607 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.