How People Watch TV in Pearl City
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Pearl City, IL. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 783 people in Pearl City, that's:
- 258 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 376 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 760 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 564 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 650 Pearl City residents confined to network air dates and times.