TV Use in Rio, IL
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Rio, IL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 212 people in Rio, that's:
- 70 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 102 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 206 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 153 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 176 Rio residents confined to network air dates and times.