How Sciota Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Sciota, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 54 people in Sciota, those stats equate to:
- 18 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 26 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 52 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 39 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 45 Sciota residents confined to network air dates and times.