How People Watch TV in Scottville, IL
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Scottville, IL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 127 people in Scottville, those stats equate to:
- 42 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 61 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 123 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 91 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 105 Scottville residents confined to network air dates and times.