TV Trends in Summit, IL
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Summit, IL by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 10,502 that means in Summit there are::
- 10,187 people who watch broadcast TV
- 5,041 people who stream TV online
- 735 people who regularly use DVRs
- 7,561 people with bundled services
- 3,466 people with a plethora of plasma-screens