How Westfield Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Westfield, IL. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 596 that means in Westfield there are::
- 578 people who watch broadcast TV
- 286 people who stream TV online
- 42 people who regularly use DVRs
- 429 people with bundled services
- 197 people with a plethora of plasma-screens