How People Watch TV in Ashley
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Ashley, IN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 952 people in Ashley, that's:
- 314 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 457 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 923 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 685 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 790 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.