Watching Cable TV in Battle Ground
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Battle Ground, IN. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Battle Ground there are::
- 1,543 people who watch broadcast TV
- 764 people who stream TV online
- 111 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,146 people with bundled services
- 525 people with a plethora of plasma-screens