TV Trends in Burnettsville
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Burnettsville, IN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 289 people in Burnettsville, those stats equate to:
- 95 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 139 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 280 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 208 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 240 Burnettsville residents confined to network air dates and times.