How Crawfordsville Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Crawfordsville, IN, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 14,921 people in Crawfordsville, that's:
- 4,924 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 7,162 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 14,473 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 10,743 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 12,384 Crawfordsville residents confined to network air dates and times.