Watching Cable TV in Dale, IN
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Dale, IN. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,472 Dale residents, there's:
- 486 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 707 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,428 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,060 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,222 Dale residents confined to network air dates and times.