How People Watch TV in Darlington, IN
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Darlington, IN, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 906 Darlington residents, there's:
- 299 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 435 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 879 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 652 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 752 Darlington residents confined to network air dates and times.