How People Watch TV in Etna Green, IN
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Etna Green, IN by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Etna Green there are::
- 662 people who watch broadcast TV
- 327 people who stream TV online
- 48 people who regularly use DVRs
- 491 people with bundled services
- 225 people with a plethora of plasma-screens