Cable TV in Holland, IN
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Holland, IN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 623 people in Holland, those stats equate to:
- 206 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 299 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 604 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 449 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 517 Holland residents confined to network air dates and times.