How Huntingburg Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Huntingburg, IN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 5,875 Huntingburg residents, there's:
- 1,939 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,820 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 5,699 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,230 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,876 Huntingburg residents confined to network air dates and times.