Cable TV in Kendallville
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Kendallville, IN, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 9,645 people in Kendallville, that's:
- 3,183 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,630 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 9,356 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,944 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 8,005 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.