TV Trends in Laurel
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Laurel, IN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 537 people in Laurel, that's:
- 177 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 258 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 521 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 387 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 446 Laurel residents confined to network air dates and times.