TV Use in Michigan City
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Michigan City, IN. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 31,262 that means in Michigan City there are::
- 30,324 people who watch broadcast TV
- 15,006 people who stream TV online
- 2,188 people who regularly use DVRs
- 22,509 people with bundled services
- 10,316 people with a plethora of plasma-screens