How Milan Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Milan, IN by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 1,734 that means in Milan there are::
- 1,682 people who watch broadcast TV
- 832 people who stream TV online
- 121 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,248 people with bundled services
- 572 people with a plethora of plasma-screens