TV Trends in Oldenburg
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Oldenburg, IN. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Oldenburg there are::
- 635 people who watch broadcast TV
- 314 people who stream TV online
- 46 people who regularly use DVRs
- 472 people with bundled services
- 216 people with a plethora of plasma-screens