TV Use in Perrysville
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Perrysville, IN, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 454 people in Perrysville, those stats equate to:
- 150 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 218 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 440 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 327 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 377 Perrysville residents confined to network air dates and times.