How Van Buren, IN Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Van Buren, IN. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 761 people in Van Buren, that's:
- 251 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 365 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 738 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 548 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 632 Van Buren residents confined to network air dates and times.