How West Harrison, IN Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in West Harrison, IN, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 277 West Harrison residents, there's:
- 91 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 133 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 269 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 199 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 230 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.