How Alexander Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Alexander, KS. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 66 people in Alexander, that's:
- 22 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 32 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 64 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 48 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 55 Alexander residents confined to network air dates and times.