How People Watch TV in Atwood
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Atwood, KS. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,132 people in Atwood, those stats equate to:
- 374 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 543 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,098 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 815 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 940 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.