Cable TV in Clyde
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Clyde, KS. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 694 people in Clyde, those stats equate to:
- 229 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 333 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 673 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 500 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 576 Clyde residents confined to network air dates and times.