How Greeley Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Greeley, KS. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 332 people in Greeley, that's:
- 110 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 159 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 322 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 239 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 276 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.