TV Use in Manter, KS
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Manter, KS, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 149 people in Manter, that's:
- 49 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 72 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 145 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 107 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 124 Manter residents confined to network air dates and times.